See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
What are the current selling models and strategies in the pharma industry that drive the SFE?
How to integrate the multichannel strategy into SFE?
Using KAM for creating long lasting relationships with the stakeholders. Is it possible?
Solving the obstacles that are present while using the digital technology in the sales process. Into what extent is digital technology helping the sales reps?
How to establish the culture of coaching and commercial excellence?
What can you do to tackle the challenge of the market access during the selling process?
Dealing with the pharma privacy risks: What is beyond the GDPR?
How to monitor sales force metrics and use the data for achieving better results?
Profiling and segmentation in the pharma industry. What everything can be reached by this approach?
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from Pharma industries involved in:
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Key Account Management
- Business Unit
- Business Operations
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Customer Excellence
- Product/Brand/Portfolio Management
- Training and HR and Learning
9 October 2018 I 15.00 – 16.00
Important Goals in SFE that Need to be Achieved in the Future
- Paying attention to the segmentation and its impact on sales
- How to make sure that you have dynamic channel management? What kind of multichannel is a must?
- How to formulate the right message that will be passed to the right customers?
- How important is e-detailing to today’s pharma industry?
9 October 2018 I 16.00 – 17.00
Digitalisation in Sales
- How to reach the right proportion of the traditional and digital channels in a sales process?
- What kind of digital tools are helping you drive the profit and increase the sales?
- The impact of GDPR in your country and how to tackle the launch/sale of the new product under restricted conditions?
- What are the most efficient ways to leverage and analyse the data?
WHAT DELEGATES SAID
will start in