7th Annual Pharma Commercial & SFE Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
CNS Business Unit Director
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Markus KOSCHVice President Commercial Portfolio Management
New integrated customer engagement sales force models
New digital channels are becoming an essential part of the integrated multi-channel approaches. Looping these into classical sales force models is a key to success. In this presentation, we will explain three go-to-market models in Pfizer oncology.
- Integrated Customer Engagement Models (ICEM´s) in Pfizer oncology
Sara MONTEROCNS Business Unit Director
The future of the sales force in Pharma
New stakeholders and new technologies make our environment harder every day and we must adapt to the new context. Are all the markets equal? Are all the process functions the same in all the markets? What is the role of the representatives now and in the future?
- Selling function in the company
- Major strategic decisions linked to sales force
- Sales manager roles
- Structures of the sales force
- Boosting the sales force productivity
- New channels
Gabor PURMANAssociate Director
Behaviour change? Can be done!
How does patients’ perception of their condition and beliefs on their medication impact their behaviour? Should/ will/ can pharma be engaged in patient’s behaviour change? What is the secret formula? Essential questions…exciting answers!
- Key success factors
- Define context
- Develop relevant content
- Use multiple channels
Olivier LOEBActing Commercial Director
Breaking down silos to drive a collaboration
between marketing and sales departments
At the end of the day, don’t Sales and Marketing (S&M) teams have
the same goal? Or maybe there is a slight difference. Is it just the the
same story as Office/ Field one? So many questions… I would like to
provide you with a few easy solutions to perform well!
- Practical approaches for driving collaborative culture
- Breaking silos and fostering patient first focus
- Shared project assignments for improvement of the teamwork
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2018!
2017 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- New engagement sales force models
- Digital tools and initiatives
- Patient centricity- key commercial focus
- Multi-channel commercial strategy
- Driving collaboration between marketing and sales
- Sales force effectiveness focused on customers’ expectations
- Adopting changes in pharma environment
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Commercial Development
- Commercial Excellence
- Commercial Operations
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Commercial Portfolio Management
- Commercial Insights
- Commercial Strategy & Pricing
- Commercial Training
- Field Force Effectiveness
- Commercial & Market Access
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales Force Excellence
- Sales Operations
- Sales & Marketing Effectiveness
- Sales & Market Access
- Sales Strategy
- Market Insights & Commercial Intelligence
- Marketing & Commercial Operations
- Business Unit
- Business Strategy
- Business Insight
- Business Planning
- Business Intelligence
Spearheading changes in pharma environment
- What can pharma professionals do to safeguard against potentially volatile international and national pricing and trading?
- How to adopt to the changes and continue delivering value and avoid losing relevance?
- Realizing the need to create agile commercial sales strategies to weather the changing seasons
- Are you building agility into your future plans to remain at the leading edge?
- What is the impact of patient-centric transformation on the industry
Sales force effectiveness today, tomorrow and beyond
- Does the salesforce as we know it have a future?
- Sustaining relevant and profitable pharmaceutical sales in a post-Brexit environment and changing European market
- Bringing together an adaptable and skilled salesforce that can deliver what the customer needs: remote selling, digital, face-to-face
- What should you be evaluating your sales and salesforce performance on, to ensure that you are delivering a sustainable commercial strategy?