Year of Innovation and Technology
the Customers Faster and MORE EFFECTIVELY
HOW SALES REPS WILL SERVE
and Digital Strategy
for your Commercial Effectiveness
Identify how to align your
+ Digital Channels
4th Annual Pharma Commercial and SFE Summit
will inspect the influence of the market volatility and challenges of the commercial and sales excellence focusing on how to make the perfect mix and incorporate new channels flawlessly within your customer-centric strategy. Co-located with the 3rd Annual Pharma Marketing Summit & Risk Management and Pharmacovigilance Summit.
- Understand the challenges of sales force and commercial excellence in current competitive environment
- Listen how to implement and overcome the challenges of Key account Management
- Understand what new skills, knowledge, attitudes and mindsets are needed by every customer facing person
- Explore & analyze the capability priorities across multiple markets
- Determine which capabilities will make a strategic difference
- Identify how to align your CRM with Digital channels
- Get the latest insights on new sales and commercial models, hybrid models and synchronize your channel mix
- Co-located with two other Pharma Events - The 3rd Annual Pharma Marketing Summit & the Risk Management & Pharmacovigilance Summit!
The pharmaceutical industry is facing an intense transformation and companies are trying to adapt their commercial models for competitive advantage and a new degree of engagement.
Although key account management is not the new topic on the table; it is now seen as a key differentiator. A successful KAM strategy, however, involves more than change name of sales reps to account managers. Instead, companies see more and more the need to hire individuals with skillsets outside of traditional sales, train them to speak to customers differently, and allow the KAM team at liberty to lead over their own territory and accounts.
This event is also co-located with the 3rd Annual Pharma Marketing Summit. Two of the largest Pharma events of 2014 will be held at the same venue at the same time - with all networking breaks to be shared - giving you an unparalleled networking experience with your industry peers!
Members of the Board, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers involved in the areas of:
- Sales, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Key Account Management
- Product/Brand/Portfolio Management
- Training and HR and Learning
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Business Intelligence / Marketing and Business Support
- e-marketers/ IT / CRM
- General Managers/ Business Unit Directors
Sales Excellence EMEA
Director, Business Strategy and Excellence
Lars Oliver Leppin
Janssen, Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson&Johnson
Sales Director Selling & Stakeholder management
Yannick Di Mondo
Digital Marketing Director Europe
Business Unit Director
Testimonials from last year summit
BIG DATA challenge -how this data can be actioned?
End of “sales generalist”
the rise of sales reps with industry and product expertise- to make better and faster purchasing decisions to better understand the needs and wants of your customers
How to improve sales productivity
by investing in technology to shorten the sales cycle and speed up order processing
Why to recognize that KAM is an organizational change, not a sales technique