The Key account management journey
its turbulences and successes
the multichannel approach
How to optimize
Skills development of
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGERS
Recruitment Of The Right People
The 5th Annual Pharma Commercial & Sales Force Effectiveness Summit
will push the discussions from market volatility and challenges of the commercial and sales excellence towards the questions focusing also on key account management struggles, how to move from multichannel to omni-channel marketing, how to create new promotional models that will be working as a customer engagement models, and much more.
- Understand the challenges of your Sales Force and Commercial Excellence Departments within the current competitive environment
- Listen how to implement and overcome the challenges of Key account Management issues
- Become familiar with efforts towards better Customer Engagement and Better Value for your Patients Care
- Explore BIG DATA challenge -How this data can be actioned and the benefits of doings so
- Determine which capabilities will make a strategic difference
- Identify how to optimize the Multichannel Approach (Which channel to use / When to use it / How to measure the results?)
- Get the latest insights on how your Sales Force will have to work smarter in order to satisfy the demands of your organisation?
In the recent years pharmaceutical industry was almost as a sleeping beauty in the marketing and sales department. The companies were not pushed to change their selling models as they were bringing satisfactory results. However, now the companies see the markets have matured and the need to change the mind-set is essential to be profitable and successful. We are witnesses of a situation when not necessarily competition among the pharma companies, but the companies outside the industry such as Google, Apple, AirBnB… ,setting up new trends and pace in the customer experience, are effecting also pharma and its perception of customer- patients care. With that pharma industry is involuntarily pushed to action.
Join us on 6th – 8th October 2015 and enjoy 3 days of valuable presentations. Discuss the latest challenges such as customer experience, global reporting system, cross-functional approach, Multichannel – Omnichannel – Digital, and last but not least how to be profitable in mature markets. Moreover gain expertise from the leading minds from pharmaceutical giants such as Takeda, Grunenthal, Almirall, Celgene, Novartis, Merck, Genzyme Europe B.V and others.
This event is designed for Members of the Board, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers involved in the areas of:
- Sales, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Key Account Management
- Product/Brand/Portfolio Management
- Training and HR and Learning
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Business Intelligence / Marketing and Business Support
- e-marketers/ IT / CRM
Maayke van Koningsveld-Crul
Genzyme Europe B.V.
Associate Director Commercial Effectiveness EMEA
Merck Sharp & Dohme
EMEAC Multi channel brand support Lead
Associate Director Global KAM
Senior Director Commercial Strategies
Director Global Commercial Effectiveness
Leading Pharmaceutical Companies
Takeda, Novartis, Merck, Almirall, Celgene, Grunenthal, Genzyme Europe B. V. and more...
Enjoy over 10 hours of networking with industry peers
15 case studies from keynote speakers from Fortune 500 companies
Panel Discussion, Roundtable Discussion & Speed Networking Session