15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
CRM PLATFORM AS A KEY ELEMENT: The CRM platform as a key element for Sales-Force Effectiveness focused on customer’s expectations
COMMERCIAL PLAN: Key elements involved in building and delivering a successful Commercial Plan
SALES APPROACH: Deeper insight into the rare disease business, which needs a special sales approach to be successful
SALES FORCE EFFECTIVNESS: The important elements in Sales Force Effectiveness and its structure
SALES COMMUNICATION: Learn new tools and challenges facing the sales communication
Commercial Director Gulf & KSA
National Sales Director
Vice President Customer Excellence
Head, Senior Manager Commercial Effectiveness and Execution
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Key Account Management
- Training, HR and Learning
- Product Management
- Brand Management
- Portfolio Management
- Commercial Effectiveness
- Business Unit Directors
- Business Operations
- Customer Excellence
- Patient Solution Team
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 October 2016
Commercial Pharma in Virtual World
4 October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- Effective integration of social media in e-marketing
- The power of digitization: Big data and real-time relevant data
- More available data, less duplication efforts – will transparency become a key driver of innovation in the pharma sector?
- How to integrate latest technology innovations into sales strategy?
- Virtual sales
- Latest e-management methods in the sales communication
- Revolution of devices and their impact on optimizing SFE
Multi-channel marketing in the customer engagement and experience
4 October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Aiming to reach the “segment of one”, making each customer feel the message is “customized” and relevant to them
- What are the most preferred and effective channels?
- Content vs. Channels
- How do you manage standing out in the vast world of the digital marketing?
- What are the strategies to receive a relevant customer feedback?
- Building the next generation of pharma reps
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The 6th Annual Global Pharma Marketing Summit will take place in the nhow Berlin Hotel, Stralauer Allee, 3,10245 Berlin.
Things to do in Berlin:
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate – Once a symbol of division, now a symbol for the re-unification of Germany
- Take a Hop on/off bus tour of the city
- Walk through Checkpoint Charlie – the principal gateway between East and West from 1961 – 1990